ARLA/CLUSTER: Ao fim de 13 anos pode acabar a " VHF Communications Magazine "

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 10 de Maio de 2013 - 13:44:04 WEST

Publisher sought for VHF Communications Magazine
Andy Barter G8ATD has announced his intention to retire from
publishing VHF Communications Magazine

He writes:

I have published VHF Communications Magazine for the past 13 years and
I now want to retire. I will publish all 4 issues in 2013 but if
anyone in the group would like to take over publication of the
magazine from 2014 and give it a new lease of life please contact me.

The job of publisher involves: Translating the articles from the
German magazine UKW Berichte plus finding additional articles to fill
the magazine, DTP work to produce the magazine, getting the magazines
printed and distributed, handling subscriptions plus orders for back
issues etc.

The circulation of the magazine has steadily declined over the last 13
years to just 349 subscribers so far in 2013, with just 80 of those
from the UK.

73s  Andy

VHF Communications Magazine
http://www.vhfcomm.co.uk/