ARLA/CLUSTER: ECHOLINK - AMSAT Conference Server (101377) hoje às 19H35 UTC

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 8 de Maio de 2013 - 16:47:20 WEST

ARISS contact on EchoLink ?

Please join us in listening to the ISS contact with participants at
the Gary Literacy Coalition, Gary, Indiana on Wednesday 8 May - AOS is
anticipated at 19:35 UTC

The duration of the contact is approximately 9 minutes and 30 seconds.
The contact will be a DIRECT between NA1SS and KC9JQN . The contact
should be audible over the midwest U.S. Interested parties are invited
to listen in on the 145.80 MHz downlink. The contact is expected to be
conducted in English.

NOTE: This is a direct contact. There will be no moderator. I am also
the mentor for this contact and will be on site.

Due to issues with secure internet access at the school, coverage is
anticipated as follows:

ECHOLINK - AMSAT Conference Server (101377) - this will be attempted
by 3G smart phone app. I will not have my normal control on the server
and will not be able to mute connections please refrain from
transmitting for the duration of the contact. JK1ZRW will not be
connected.

IRLP - No coverage as there isn't a node close enough to tie into

WEB STREAM - none

Please also note if 3G is sporadic or becomes unavailable we will drop
the attempted audio feed. This part really is an experiment.

Breaks will be manual, apologies in advance if anyone times out.

* Contact times are approximate. If the ISS executes a reboost or
other manoeuvre, the AOS (Acquisition Of Signal) time may alter by a
few minutes

73,

John - AG9D
ARISS Audio Distribution