ARLA/CLUSTER: Nova versão 13.1 do formato ADIF para o CQ Marathon

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 7 de Maio de 2013 - 13:15:59 WEST

ADIF to DX Marathon Conversion Program

John, K9EL, DX Marathon Manager, reports:
We are announcing a completely new version of the ADIF to CQ Marathon
Conversion Program written by Jim, AD1C.

Version 13.1, which is now available for download, is a significant
enhancement of the previous ADIF conversion program.

Version 13.1 creates a completed DX Marathon score sheet from your
ADIF file – no more copy/paste required.

Version 13.1 will only work with the Excel version of the DX Marathon
Score Sheet version 2013.5 or later, so please delete any copies of
earlier score sheets you may have.
The latest scoresheet can be down-loaded here:
http://www.dxmarathon.com/Submission/2013/Submission2013.htm

Although this new program has been thoroughly tested, there may still
be bugs and we would appreciate hearing about any issues. As always,
this program is a tool to assist you in submitting your DX Marathon
score – you must review the final output and the author assumes no
responsibility for any errors or omissions in your submission.

Version 13.1 of the program can be downloaded here:
http://software.ad1c.us/marathon

I wish to recognize the superb efforts by Jim, AD1C, in creating this
excellent DX Marathon tool.

73,
John K9EL
DX Marathon Manager