ARLA/CLUSTER: Mesh WiFi Networking

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 29 de Março de 2013 - 15:33:54 WET

This video shows a lecture at the Manly Warringah Radio Society near
Sydney, Australia titled Mesh Potato's and Mesh WiFi Networking

Glen and Carlo (@wombatusmaximus on twitter) give a brief overview of the
Village Telco project and Mesh WiFi Networking. For more information check
out http://villagetelco.org

Don't forget to check out the Manly Warringah Radio Society website at
http://www.mwrs.org.au/

Special thanks to Steve Song (@stevesong on twitter) for the Village Telco
project and his support of our experimentation and sharing some images and
information with us for our presentation.

Check out his TEDx presentation for more information.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rRfMYxqQY&feature=player_embedded
Watch Manly Warringah Radio Society March 2013 Lecture - Mesh Potato's and
Mesh Wifi Networking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VWibw__tpqM

Broadband-Hamnetâ„¢
http://hsmm-mesh.org/