ARLA/CLUSTER: Radio Officers and Maritime Radio Day

Gamito ct1czt radiotelegrafistas.com
Domingo, 17 de Março de 2013 - 19:18:05 WET

 See the following link:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/radio-officers/57FTXuYCNBg

Dear Sparkers,

We are slowly moving into the New Year 2013 and the Staff organizing
Maritime Radio Day will activate the procedures for subscription very soon.

With this message we should like to inform you that next MRD will fall on
the middle of April so take your time to book special Coastal Radio Call
signs from your Authorities, perhaps this year we will activate a new
Option:

The transmission of Greetings Radiotelegrams to Coastal Radio Commemorative
Call signs.

We pray the Colleagues in U.K. especially in the person of Geoff Valentine
to activate a special call sign to remember the TITANIC tragedy where one
of our Colleagues, Jack Phillips remained in the Radio Room to coordinate
the rescue of passengers by ships in the vicinity.

Any former Radio Officer I think will feel my same emotions thinking to the
young Jack Phillips choosed to loose his life to save lives.

I will report more info soon from the MRD Staff indicating the dates and
times of the event and for subscription I think also this year you should
send an e-mail to one of the German Coordinator, Radio Officers Rolf
MARSCHNER - DL9CM.

Take your time but do not forget we will be on the air also this year for
the MRD 2013.

A thought is devoted toOne of the Founder of this event, our Colleague R/O
Olivier MARSAN not longer with us.

Best regards, MRD Staff

--

*CT1CZT**