ARLA/CLUSTER: The World Wide Repeater Directory já tem japoneses e vai ter portugueses

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 8 de Março de 2013 - 14:36:59 WET

RFinder - The World Wide Repeater Directory now in Japanese!

RFinder - The World Wide Repeater Directory (WWRD) already is the
first repeater directory covering the world of Amateur Radio, on
Android and iPhone, RT Systems Software, CHIRP, the web and POI's on
most GPS's.

Whether the repeater is coordinated or not, analog or digital, linked
by the internet or not, you can find the repeaters around you, almost
anywhere on the planet you are. So far 178 countries are in the WWRD.

In our ongoing effort to make localized versions of RFinder available,
we are proud to announce the Android version of RFinder V3 now is in
Japanese. We have also loaded the canonical list of Japanese repeaters
across the Japanese nation, both Analog and D-Star into The World Wide
Repeater Directory. Just download RFinder from Google Play, and if
your device is using Japanese as it's language, RFinder will
automatically load in Japanese.

iPhone version will be released in about 4 weeks, once Apple approves
it's release.

RFinder is already released in English, Spanish and French. We are
working on Italian, German and Portuguese next!

The World Wide Repeater Directory is available on Android, iPhone, RT
Systems Software, CHIRP, the web and POI's on most GPS's. Windows
Phone coming soon.

Screen Shots:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.574732742539600.
1073741825.433465519999657&type=1