ARLA/CLUSTER: França aprova experiencias em todos os modos digitais; D-STAR, P25, Mototrbo, IDAS, etc

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 6 de Março de 2013 - 16:52:43 WET

     *FRANCE : All digital modes approved by Minister ! *
     Posted By: Wed Mar 6, 2013 2:57 pm  |

   - *Options *
    -
      -
      -

 We have received confirmation of new regulation rules for ham in France.

All digital modes and experimentations are now possible !

D-STAR, P25, Mototrbo, IDAS, TEtra ... Wifi, 4G, WImax, etc ...

This is a great news and a long work for our organization.

Yahou !!!

Pierre - F1SHS
President of DR  F - digital Radioamateur France
http://draf.asso.fr