ARLA/CLUSTER: EURAO at Ham Radio 2013

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Domingo, 23 de Junho de 2013 - 12:40:59 WEST

 [image: News Home Page] <http://www.southgatearc.org/index.htm>
[image: Email this page to a
friend]<http://ccgi.richardbrunton.plus.com/cgi-bin/sgate.cgi>
[image: News Index] <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/index.htm>
<http://www.eurao.org/en/node/492>EURAO at
Ham Radio 2013

There will be three contiguous booths, where *EURAO* itself and its members
*AFCD* and *CISAR*, will be delighted to welcome you at Friedrichshafen,
28-30 June, hall/stand no: A1-563.

Also other member associations will be represented inside the first one: *
FEDI-EA* and *VRA*

Time to talk with members and friends about amateur radio and the future of
the Organization, imagining new global projects, listening proposals,
attending all visitors, etc.

You know we haven't got all the answers, but for sure we'll listen to all
of your questions and try to do our best to serve members.

*General Assembly and Meeting*

The second EURAO Meeting will be held these days, during the fair,
following the biannual pattern we started at Barcelona in 2011.

But most important is the Assembly that will approve the first
Statutes<http://www.eurobureauqsl.org/docs/EURAO_Statutes_draft.pdf>of
EURAO on Saturday 29 at lunch time, 13:00 CEST. An historic moment you
can not lose. We hope you will join us for the picture.

*EURAO Award check point*

* <http://www.eurao.org/en/node/492>*Throughout the exhibition, we will
keep open a check point for those who want to achieve this Award.

Remember: you need to show sufficient evidence of contacts with 10
countries, 7 of them European ones, for the basic version. With 25, 50 or
75 countries you will get bronze, silver or gold version of the same Award.
So bring your QSLs with you and get this EURAO Award.

EURAO website
http://www.eurao.org/en/