ARLA/CLUSTER: IARU HF World Championship 13 e 14 de Julho de 2013

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 7 de Junho de 2013 - 11:20:51 WEST

IARU HF World Championship

 The annual IARU HF World Championship will be held on the weekend of
July 13 and 14, 2012.

The complete rules can be found at http://www.arrl.org/iaru-hf-championship.

I am collecting information as to what IARU Headquarters (HQ) stations
and IARU Officials (AC, R1, R2 and R3) will be QRV during the contest.

 Can you please supply me with the callsign that will be used, the
list of operators if possible, the QSL information, the IARU
abbreviation (i.e. ARRL) and any other details you see of interest.
This information will be published in The Daily DX and The Weekly DX.

In addition if you have any DX news in the future please let me know.

Also can you please verify that your IARU society information is
correct at http://www.iaru.org/iaru-soc.html

Thank you,

Bernie McClenny, W3UR