ARLA/CLUSTER: 15 300 visitantes em Friedrichshafen, mais 500 que em 2012

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 5 de Julho de 2013 - 13:08:04 WEST

More Radio Hams attend Friedrichshafen

Exhibition World report that this year's Amateur Radio event in
Friedrichshafen showed an increased attendance

They say:
Messe Friedrichshafen has reported its international amateur radio
exhibition attracted more than 15,300 visitors, up from 14,800 in
2012.

The 38th Ham Radio was held on 28-30 June at Lake Constance, Messe
Friedrichshafen. The organiser said more than 200 exhibitors showcased
their antennas, radios, and technical innovations.

"The Ham Radio gives an excellent overview of the industry and
provides representation for almost all the subtleties of amateur
radio,” said Messe Friedrichshafen CEO Klaus Wellmann. “We were again
successful in doing justice to the leading position of Ham Radio as
Europe’s premier amateur radio show.”

The German Amateur Radio Club (DARC) presented a supporting programme
at the event, as the non-commercial sponsor at the 64th DARC Lake
Constance conference.

"More than 100 DARC volunteers took part; there were also 70 active
participants who made the programme of presentations a great success,”
said DARC executive director Jens Hergert.

The focus of Ham Radio 2013 was radio transmission from remote and
far-flung places around the world.

"Together with our partner DARC, we were able to put on a first-class
exhibition event with great professionalism, which was also well
received by the attendees, as demonstrated by the growth compared to
last year,” said project manager, Petra Rathgeber.

The next edition of Ham Radio will take place in Friedrichshafen from
27 to 29 June 2014.

Source Exhibition World
http://www.exhibitionworld.co.uk/newsdetails/2841/
german-radio-expo-transmits-visitor-rise