ARLA/CLUSTER: RSGB promove kit de receptor para PSK em 20m por menos de 5 Liras

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 19 de Agosto de 2013 - 13:53:46 WEST

20m PSK 'Centenary' Receiver

Full details of the 20m PSK 'Centenary' Receiver that students built
at the Bletchley Park Buildathon in July are now on the RSGB website

RSGB Training and Education Committee Chair Steve, G0FUW, says it was
specifically designed for young builders to show that radio and
computing can be used together and that homebrew is is both viable and
good fun.

Download the RSGB Centenary Receiver Building 20m construction manual
and circuit diagram from
http://rsgb.org/main/news/radcom/radcom-downloads/

The PCB and crystals can be purchased from
http://www.rsgbshop.org/acatalog/Kits.html

Steve says "All other bits are available from usual component
suppliers, we used CPC and Rapid with the front end coil coming from
the G-QRP Club, but Spectrum Communications in Dorset also have them."

"I am working on a companion transmitter when I get time between other duties."

RSGB Centenary: RS Components donates Raspberry Pi kits
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/july2013/
rsgb_centenary_rs_components_donates_raspberry_pi_kits.htm