ARLA/CLUSTER: DX PACKET CLUSTER

Carlos Fonseca ct1gfqgrupos gmail.com
Sábado, 17 de Agosto de 2013 - 22:52:52 WEST

Hello Don

I don't know if portugal still have any dxcluster on the air vhf or uhf.
The last two operative was CS1GDX-5 @ 144.625
CS1SEL-5 @ 144.700
But i don't know realy if it still working.

Those call's are @ lisbon area.

73's de CT1GFQ
REP#1406
SKCC#466C