ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: [Hamradio-builder] Heathkit Survey

CT1EWH ct1ewh gmail.com
Sábado, 17 de Agosto de 2013 - 20:12:19 WEST

A Heathkit vai renascer, caso algum colega queira dar uma ajuda pode
responder ao inquerito  no link abaixo e submeter o mesmo.

Eu já respondi.

Arsénio
CT1EWH

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Budd Johnson <unclebudd.ka  verizon.net>
Date: 2013/5/25
Subject: [Hamradio-builder] Heathkit Survey
To: 1 undisclosed recipient <unclebudd.ka  verizon.net>

 http://heathkit.com/survey/index.php/278489?lang=en

You've found us! If you're here, you know that Heathkit is back, and under
the Heath Company name again. We're excited about Heathkit's future, and
we're glad you're interested too.

Now we'd really like to know more about you, and what's important to
you---your kit-building interests, your thoughts about old vintage
Heathkits, your interest if any in amateur radio, and your thoughts and
ideas about Heathkit.

Everything you tell us here will be treated respectfully. Customer privacy
is very important to us, and we do not release personally-identifying
customer information outside our company (as explained in our Privacy
Policy). You can choose which survey questions you answer. Remember, the
more you tell us, the better we can do at bringing you great products you
really want.

If you don't provide personally-identifying info, we will not know who you
are. If you give us your email address, we'll add you to the Heath Insider
mailing list, and you'll find out more about our plans as they develop,
through occasional insider-only notices and follow-up surveys.

If you're under 13 years old: We're super happy you're interested in us,
but importantly, you must have your parents' permission and supervision to
continue. (Everything we do is family-friendly, but we have to follow the
rules.) So, continuing here means you are not an unsupervised under-13
child. It's great to see you here, just get a parent to help you.

This is your chance to influence the future of Heathkit. We are listening,
and we really value everything you tell us.