ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: Status of new books on WB and BB

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 14 de Agosto de 2013 - 17:47:10 WEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: antenneX Online Magazine <listmgr  antennex.com>
Date: 2013/8/14
Subject: Status of new books on WB and BB

Hello, readers

Only a few days remain for this special offer.

On June 20th, we announced the antenna book sale below.
The release date has been extended to August 20 as we are about 50% through
production. Thus, we have extended this special offer through August 20.
But, don't wait beyond August 20. These are excellent books by the experts!

THE SPECIAL:

New antenna book releases!

Get Volume 1 now and pre-order Volume 2.

ANTENNAS: Wideband and Broadband - Volume 1
374 page! s, 100s of illustrations and construction tips!

Volume 2 to be released on August 20, 2013. No discount beyond that date.

As space for antennas continues to shrink in the present era of smaller
urban and suburban yard, hams have begun to turn to 1-antenna solutions to
their operating needs. However, the downside may be that one's band or
bands of operation is limited and prefer that one antenna work more and not
prevent the use of other bands of opportunity. And, rather than a multiple
of antennas to erect, perhaps the use of a multi-band antenna will do the
trick. Such choice could provide the convenience of saving the expense of
time, money and effort-plus, saving the cost of more money, time and effort
to maintain those extra antennas!

Some may or may not know there are subtle differences between a wideband a!
nd a broadband type of antenna. This book series will help to explain those
differences making it easier for one to more closely select a good choice
as a solution to one's specific needs depending on the yard space required
and environment. Just look at these examples we have here to determine how
familiar the design and uses appear versus your need of more for less.
There are many to choose from in this Volume 1, and if not, many more later
in Volume 2

Pre-Order Volume 2:
Should you desire to purchase Volume 1 now and also reserve a copy of
Volume 2 as a pre-order, a 20% discount will apply to both Volumes as long
as both Volumes are purchased on the same order now before August 20, 2013.
We expect release of Volume 2 by August 20, 2013. Rest assured, Volume 1
with 374 pages will provide plenty of reading and contemplating of possible
applications and perhaps some experimenting or beyond!

For more info and how to order, go to this page:

http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/wb_bb/ww_bb.htm

More than 100 products in the Shopping Shack:
http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm

Hope to see you soon!

Thanks,
Sarah