ARLA/CLUSTER: Como ter 500 cartões de QSL a cores.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 6 de Agosto de 2013 - 11:36:18 WEST

Win 500 Free Color QSL Cards

AmateurRadio.com is offering a free prize drawing!

With the help of our generous sponsor, KB3IFH QSL Cards, we’re holding
a drawing for 500 free full-color photo QSL cards.

This is a US$75 value and open to all licensed hams worldwide.

They have a huge selection of QSL cards, license plate QSL cards,
state QSL cards and much more.

Please share this page with your club members, Facebook friends,
Twitter followers, or any other ham who might be interested.

Entries accepted until 12 August 2013 at 19:00 UTC. We don’t want
anyone to miss it!

http://www.amateurradio.com/win-500-free-color-qsl-cards/