ARLA/CLUSTER: 40º Aniversario da MFJ

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Domingo, 16 de Setembro de 2012 - 15:37:50 WEST

MFJ 40th anniversary

Live internet broadcast of the MFJ 40 Anniversary on Oct 5-6

http://w5kub.com will be broadcasting this special event. There will
be a number of special guests, there will be forums, factory tours,
and a hamfest to mention just a few of the events that will be shown
live.

As in past broadcasts, W5KUB.COM will be giving prizes away to lucky
viewers who tune in to the broadcast. There will also be a live chat
room  where you can talk to other hams around the world and also ask
questions realtime to the people at this event. W5KUB.COM is viewed in
over 150 countries.

Please help us spread the word. You can get more updated information
regarding the details and schedules at our facebook broadcast page at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/

We will also be broadcasting the 4 hour drive from Memphis, Tn to
Starkville, MS, home of MFJ, on Thursday afternoon Oct 4 starting at
approx 3:00 pm Central time.

If you can't make it in person to this event, we hope we will see you
on the broadcast.

Thanks,
Tom W5KUB