ARLA/CLUSTER: Petição para salvar do desmantelamento o centre emissor de Sackville da Radio Canada Internacional

Segunda-Feira, 29 de Outubro de 2012 - 10:19:27 WET

Petition to save RCI Sackville from being dismantled

Thomas Witherspoon K4SWL has launched a petition to save Radio Canada International's Sackville site from being dismantled.

Thomas says:
Could you please take a few moments out of your day to sign this Change.org petition I started? Your voice will be added to the petition and it will automatically email the appropriate Canadian politicians who could, at the very least, put a halt to the destruction of the RCI Sackville site.  Canada-indeed, the world-needs this vital shortwave resource.

I have more information about this on my blog
http://swling.com/blog/2012/10/petition-to-save-rci-sackville-from-being-dismantled/

You can sign the petition by clicking on this link
http://chn.ge/TRgSCX