Re: ARLA/CLUSTER: RE: Comissão Europeia atualiza as normas para equipamentos de radio

Rui A. Caldeira ct1dnj gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 25 de Outubro de 2012 - 23:12:59 WEST

Não entendo o alcance desta notícia. Se lermos a Directiva ela diz o
seguinte:
*
""""  *  HAVE ADOPTED THIS DIRECTIVE:

CHAPTER I

GENERAL PROVISIONS

Article 1

Subject matter and scope
1. This Directive establishes a regulatory framework for the making
available  on the
market and putting into service in the Union of radio equipment.
2. *This Directive shall not apply to equipment listed in Annex I.*   *
"""""*

 o anexo referido diz isto:

*" """* *ANNEX I*

EQUIPMENT *NOT* COVERED BY THIS DIRECTIVE

*1. Radio equipment used by radio amateurs* within Article 1, definition
56, of the
International Telecommunications Union (ITU) radio regulations unless the
equipment is available commercially.

Kits of components to be *assembled* by radio amateurs and *commercial
equipment
modified by and for the use of radio amateurs* are *not* regarded as
commercially
available equipment.

     No meu fraco entender acho que não tem nada a ver com o Serviço de
Amador

73
ct1dnj