ARLA/CLUSTER: Atualização Repetidores portugueses na versão "Repeater" para Androids

Quinta-Feira, 25 de Outubro de 2012 - 12:17:45 WEST

Mais informações sobre as funcionalidades desta aplicação gratuita "Repeater" para smartphones com o sistema operativo Android,  podem ser obtidas diretamente na ZBM2 - Apps for Amateur Radio em: http://zbm2.com/repeater.html

Para instalação sugiro: http://www.appbrain.com/app/repeater/com.zbm2.repeater

João Costa (CT1FBF)

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Nicolas Pike
Enviada: quarta-feira, 24 de Outubro de 2012 23:05
Para: João Gonçalves Costa
Assunto: Re: New Updated of Portuguese repeaters list

Hi,

I have just updated Repeater on Play. I will be doing another update next week that will include your latest file. Sorry for this delay, I have just run out of time. Do let me know what you think of it and please review it on Google Play. Thanks again for your interest in this project.

Regards
Nicolas