ARLA/CLUSTER: AmateurLogic.TV 45: 7th Anniversary and Contest

Quinta-Feira, 18 de Outubro de 2012 - 12:56:41 WEST

AmateurLogic.TV is celebrating our 7th Anniversary. Join us for highlights and the backstory on some of our favorite scenes. We found you can't fit 7 years into a 1 hour show, so this is part 1. Part 2 is later this month.
To our loyal viewers, here is a chance to win a FREE complete HF Amateur Radio Station. Watch the show for complete details.
50:01 of AmateurLogic history.
AmateurLogic.TV Episode 45 is now available for download.<http://www.amateurlogic.com/downloads.htm>
Now in HD where available!
Download<http://www.amateurlogic.com/downloads.htm>