ARLA/CLUSTER: Southgate Amateur Radio News lança Forum Radioamadoristico

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 8 de Outubro de 2012 - 13:15:12 WEST

New Amateur Radio Forum
Southgate Amateur Radio News has just launched a new amateur radio forum board.

The Ham Radio Today forum contains lots of amateur radio news stories,
plus sections for special interest groups. We hope to be adding lots
of new sections in the coming months.

We do hope that you'll join us.Registration is FREE and easy, and only
takes a minute.

Radio hams should register using their callsign only. Non-hams can
also sign up with a username instead of a callsign.
http://www.hamradiotoday.com/forum/register.php

You are then welcome to post your comments on any news stories of
interest to you.

You'll find the new forum board at http://www.hamradiotoday.com

Special thanks go to the Communication Gateway for hosting our Forum,
and for all the help and assistance they offered us. Great service