ARLA/CLUSTER: A estação de Marlon Brando (FO5GJ) no Tahiti

Segunda-Feira, 19 de Novembro de 2012 - 10:56:59 WET

Marlon Brando's Shack
Back in the 80s, I was reading the Spanish magazine HOLA and found a very interesting article about Marlon Brando's island in the Pacific...

Among the pics, I spotted 2 ham radio related ones... So I kept the article. Now I have found it again and it's a pleasure to share those pics with you all.

As you may already know, Marlon Brando was FO5GJ while in Tahiti and he was on the air under the name of Martin Brandeaux.

His private island will be a luxury resort in 2013. So its a perfect moment to remember how it looked in the 80s.

You can see the pics here
http://www.ea1uro.com/web2/foro/index.php?topic=2003.0

Fernando, EC1AME