ARLA/CLUSTER: Delegação da ARRL promove Convenção "Virtual"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Domingo, 11 de Novembro de 2012 - 19:49:25 WET

ARRL Atlantic Division presents 'Virtual' Convention

The ARRL report that the Atlantic Division Leadership is turning the
traditional convention model on its head!

This year - through the use of multimedia - the Division will host its
convention on the Internet on Saturday, November 10. ARRL President
(and former Atlantic Division Director) Kay Craigie N3KN, will be the
keynote speaker at the 2012 Atlantic Division Convention.

“We will be doing the convention as an educational event,” explained
ARRL Atlantic Division Director Bill Edgar, N3LLR. “We have some
world-class presenters and topics for the convention, including NBEMS;
an emergency communications discussion panel, information on stealth
antennas, a DX forum and a forum on RF propagation.”

You can register for the Webinar on the ARRL Atlantic Division Web Site
http://www.atldiv.org/convention