ARLA/CLUSTER: Dayton Hamvention: Amanhã, W5KUB dá "o pontapé de saída".

Quinta-Feira, 17 de Maio de 2012 - 17:19:16 WEST

Dayton Hamvention hi-def vídeo

The Dayton Hamvention kicks-off on Friday and, as usual, Tom Medlin, W5KUB will be there bringing us live audio and video of the event - but this year with an added bonus.

Tom writes:
Hamvention is May 20-22. This will be our 10th year to broadcast Dayton Hamvention. Our viewers have grown to about 50,000 in over 150 countries during the last Hamvention broadcast.

The video site is http://w5kub.com  and we are on 365 days a year when not broadcasting a live ham event. Over the years we have had special guests on the broadcasts.

We have over $8000 in prizes to give out again this year to lucky viewers. Some of our prizes are weather stations, Heil headsets, Comet CAA-500 antenna analyzers, AlphaAmp watt meters, D-star radios, yasue HTs, TenTec desk mics, G5RV antennas, and much more.

We have installed a new Ka Band internet satellite uplink this year in our fleamarket space so we will be broadcasting High Def video this year. This is a first for us. Log into the chat room and talk directly to us, ask questions to those we are interviewing or just chat with each other.

We will be setting up our fleamarket space and the satellite uplink on Thursday May 17 and will broadcast that.

Go to http://w5kub.com  for all the fun, and also join us on our facebook broadcast page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/279273778772594/

After hamvention, we will be broadcasting our 550 mile trip back to Memphis on Sunday afternoon.

Thanks,
Tom W5KUB