ARLA/CLUSTER: Ir a Dayton e ganhar gratuitamente 500 QSL´s a cores.

Terça-Feira, 8 de Maio de 2012 - 13:53:42 WEST

Win 500 free full color QSL Cards

AmateurRadio.com is offering a free prize drawing!

With the help of our generous sponsor, KB3IFH QSL Cards, we're holding a drawing for 500 free full-color photo QSL cards. This is a US$75 value and open to  all licensed hams worldwide.

They have a huge selection of QSL cards, license plate QSL cards, state QSL cards and much more.

Randy is going to be at Dayton again this year. Stop by North Hall #202 and say hello! Check out his website for updates:
http://kb3ifh.homestead.com

Please share this post with your club members, Facebook friends, Twitter followers, or any other ham who might be interested.
We don't want anyone to miss it!

http://www.amateurradio.com/win-500-free-full-color-qsl-cards/