ARLA/CLUSTER: RFinder - The World Wide Repeater Directory para Andoids, iPhone/iPad e GPS Garmin e TomTom

Segunda-Feira, 7 de Maio de 2012 - 17:31:38 WEST

RFinder - The World Wide Repeater Directory

Now on Android and  iPhone/iPad
After many requests from our users we are pleased to announce the official release of the next platform release of RFinder - The World Wide Repeater Directory (WWRD) for iOS. It is available for immediate download from the Apple App Store.

RFinder already runs on Android and http://web.rfinder.net .
The World Wide Repeater Directory is also accessible from RTSystems radio programmers and via CHIRP on Windows, Linux and Macintosh with the same user/password you use on handheld devices.

Our goal is to have the WWRD accessible from most pervasive platforms. To that end Windows Phone and Symbian versions are in development and slated for release this summer. The web version has been tested and works on Blackberry.

We plan to have a data file download for Garmin and TomTom GPS devices from RFinder/Web sometime Fall of 2012.