ARLA/CLUSTER: CQMM DX Contest Log Deadline - May 31

Quinta-Feira, 3 de Maio de 2012 - 16:41:59 WEST

De: GPDX  yahoogrupos.com.br [mailto:GPDX  yahoogrupos.com.br] Em nome de py4was
Enviada: quinta-feira, 3 de Maio de 2012 14:20
Para: GPDX  yahoogrupos.com.br
Assunto: [GPDX] CQMM DX Contest Log Deadline - May 31

Dear Contester,
Let me remind you that log submission deadline for CQMM DX Contest (held on April, 21-22) is May, 31.

CQMM Robot has received about 500 logs so far, but statistics from logs submitted show that a lot of logs still missing.

CQMM Robot has received about 500 logs so far, but statistics show that many records submitted logs have not been sent.

If you didn't send in your log, please do it now to : cwjf  cqmmdx.com<mailto:cwjf  cqmmdx.com>

The received log list is available at :

http://www.cqmmdx.com/logs/logs-received/

We will process the logs and release results as soon as possible.

Thank you for participating in CQMM DX Contest.

Ed - PY4WAS
CWJF Group, President
email: py4was  powerline.com.br<mailto:py4was  powerline.com.br>
web: www.cwjf.com.br<http://www.cwjf.com.br>