ARLA/CLUSTER: Estação Especial da IARU no Dia Mundial do Radioamador.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 22 de Março de 2012 - 12:18:05 WET

Special event stations WARD 2012

On April 18, 2012 we will celebrate the World Amateur Radio Day on the
87th Anniversary of the founding of the International Amateur Radio
Union, IARU.

This year's theme for the World Amateur Radio Day is "Amateur Radio
Satellites: Celebrating 50 Years in Space" in remembrance of the
launching of OSCAR 1 on December 12, 1961 and the launch of OSCAR 2 on
June 2, 1962.

For this reason there will be several special event stations from
IARU's Member Societies active on different dates during April:
6H6IARU, 3G73IARU and LZ1WARD.

If IARU's Member Societies plan to have a special event station for
this reason in April let us now so we can publish the details before
the end of this month. Send us an email to news  iaru-r2.org with the
information.

Joaquín Solana, XE1R

News Editor - IARU R2
news  iaru-r2.org