ARLA/CLUSTER: Colecção completa do "QRPp Journal" está online

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Domingo, 18 de Março de 2012 - 07:53:18 WET

Complete collection of QRPp Journal is online

The QRPp Journal covered low power construction projects, and all
editions from June 1993 until the final issue in 2004 are now
available for free download

Doug, KI6DS writes:
I am pleased to announce that the complete collection of QRPp is now
available online at http://www.k7qo.net/NorCal_QRPp.html.
It will be at this site for approximately 3 weeks until we are sure
the bugs are out, and then it will move to its permanent home at the
NorCal QRP Club website. Access is free, and always will be. That is
in the spirit of the NorCal QRP Club that Jim Cates and I founded in
1993.

We do ask that none of the material be reposted anywhere in any form,
and we especially ask that CD's of the material not be made or
distributed in any manner, except for 1 copy for your own archival
purposes. In other words, we want the only site that it is available
to be the NorCal site. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

I would like to thank Chuck Adams for his work in scanning, Dean Davis
for his work in moving it to the NorCal site in a few weeks, and to
all of the contributors over the years, including many from this list.

Enjoy the issues.

Down the QRPp Journals from
http://www.k7qo.net/NorCal_QRPp.html

NorCal QRP Club