ARLA/CLUSTER: Quando tudo o mais falha na costa espanhola os radioamadores ajudam desde a Austrália

Segunda-Feira, 25 de Junho de 2012 - 14:21:43 WEST

When All Else Fails Amateur Radio Gets Through

Here is a video I filmed yesterday talking to Ian VK3MO in Melbourne Australia, part way though the QSO we had another station a Maritime Mobile station asking for help, as he had lost his mast and sails in a massive storm off the coast of Spain.

When all else fails Amateur Radio still works!!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/mJZi9C8UBKE?rel=0

73 Dave M0OGY