ARLA/CLUSTER: Help Needed!!!...Firmino Matos

Firmino Matos ct1izw gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 19 de Junho de 2012 - 12:02:30 WEST

  I'm writing with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to
Madrid Spain, for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park
of the hotel we stayed,all cash credit cards and cell were stolen off  but
luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

I have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all and our flight leaves pretty soon from now but we're having
problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave
until we settle the bills.Please be so kind to reply back so I can tell you
what to do and how to get some cash to us.

I'm freaked out at the moment

Firmino