ARLA/CLUSTER: SSTV QuickStart for TS-590S

Quarta-Feira, 6 de Junho de 2012 - 12:24:38 WEST

Ian Wade G3NRW has released a Kenwood TS-590S Slow Scan TV (SSTV) QuickStart Guide.

He writes:

We all know how useful the TS-590S USB port is when running digital modes. No interface unit is necessary -- you just connect the PC to the radio with a standard off-the-shelf USB cable and you're in business. It couldn't be easier!

Exactly the same applies when using the USB port for analog audio.
My new HOWTO explains how to configure MMSSTV (one of the world's most popular analog SSTV packages) to work with the TS-590S. Again, it couldn't be easier.

To download the HOWTO, go to the TS-590S Resources Page:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

Scroll down to the bottom of the "HOWTOs" section, then click on the link TS-590S HOWTO: SSTV QuickStart

MMSSTV software
http://hamsoft.ca/pages/mmsstv.php