ARLA/CLUSTER: Estação portatil para HF e repetidor "crossband" VHF / UHF

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Domingo, 15 de Julho de 2012 - 10:04:13 WEST

This is my portable, self powered HF ham radio station. It's only
slightly larger than a briefcase.

I did freeband it so it can TX from 1Mhz to 56 Mhz. Highly useful for
survival situations. It performs very well.

With it I consistently make good contacts in all amateur HF bands. I
am a licensed ham, general class. 73
http://youtu.be/c73N1hW9T6U

Ham radio DIY portable VHF/UHF repeater

This video shows how a portable amateur radio VHF/UHF crossband
repeater can be easily put together.

The YouTube description reads:

This is my VHF/UHF repeater built into a waterproof pelican case.
Parts list if you want to build your own:1470 pelican case 4X Yaesu
FT-60R radios Radio-Tone repeater controller (either the duplex or
cross band controller will work) way too much spare time

Watch Ham radio DIY portable VHF/UHF repeater
http://youtu.be/VMkULsNU2_A