ARLA/CLUSTER: Amateur Radio Newsline celebra o 35º Aniversário.

Terça-Feira, 3 de Julho de 2012 - 12:33:13 WEST

Amateur Radio Newsline celebrates 35th anniversary

America's most highly-respected ham radio news service is marking something of a milestone. With this week's broadcast, Amateur Radio Newsline has just celebrated its 35th anniversary.

Amateur Radio Newsline's producer Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF writes:

In talking with Robert Sudock, WB6FDF, we realized that this weeks  newscast marks the 35th anniversary of the Amateur Radio Newsline.

I find it hard to believe that we have survived all of these years and that we are as fervent about what we do today as we were when Jim  Hendershot, WA6VQP, and I produced that very first newscast -- then  known as the Westlink Amateur Radio news -- some 1,820 weeks ago.

So from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all of you who, over  the years, have been a part of the all volunteer team that has dedicated itself to bringing these newscasts to air.

Also, to all of you in our vast world-wide audience who have so  graciously supported our efforts these many years.

The promise we make is to once again commit ourselves to continue to  bring you the news of amateur radio and personal communications. Also to do our very best to keep improving our air product as we proceed into the weeks, months and years ahead.

Thank you all for being a part of the Amateur Radio Newsline family.

Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF
Producer, etc..