ARLA/CLUSTER: Escola inglesa procura contactos em D-Star

Terça-Feira, 17 de Janeiro de 2012 - 10:24:45 WET

School looking for worldwide D-Star contacts

A school in the village of Gresham, north Norfolk, will be running an amateur radio special event station using the DSTAR digital network.

The date of the event is 23rd May 2012 and the callsign will be GB2GVS (Gresham Village School). The children are aged 6 to 11.

Andy, 2E0AIV says: "we have arranged link-ups with schools in Northern Ireland, USA and England, but we are looking for more countries and schools to participate.

"If anyone is interested, they can contact me 2e0aiv Andy at 2e0avi  2e0aiv.co.uk<mailto:2e0avi  2e0aiv.co.uk>

"The Children of today are the future generation of Electronic experts and Amateur Radio Operators, and we feel that this is an opportunity to engage with youngsters to the benefit of all."