ARLA/CLUSTER: Novo "web site" para utlizadores dos 60m

Quarta-Feira, 11 de Janeiro de 2012 - 12:26:34 WET

New 60 meter web site

Joe, W8GEX, (from 60m News) says: "I just want to let you know that our old Web site shut down on Dec. 31st. We want to thank Tom, K4MM, for his help on the former site for so many years. It was a challenge and he did a fine job.

"With the help of K3ZXL, K5YY and myself, we have a new 60m Web site at: http://60metersonline.net . Here you will find a collection of information about current events and upcoming DXpeditions, plus more.

"The new site is hosted by Dan Schaaf, K3ZXL of Punta Gorda, Florida. Dan has been on 60 meters since 2003 when we were given the new band. An avid DXer, you can find Dan in the pileup on any band, and any mode. Dan will bring his DXing experience and enthusiasm to the new Web site. Dan already has the new site activated, and it is still a work in progress. While he updates info from the former site, he invites news from all of you. This is our forum to keep everyone interested in 60m up-to-date on the activities, and the when and where to look for DX.

"So if you have anything to report, please forward it to Dan, K3ZXL at: dan-schaaf  att.net -- We certainly thank Dan for accepting
the challenge of keeping all of us happy DXers!"

Fonte: OPDX