ARLA/CLUSTER: Radioamadora canadiana cria Lista (em inglês) a pensar nos Radioamadores Construtores.

Segunda-Feira, 9 de Janeiro de 2012 - 12:56:36 WET

New Amateur Radio Home Construction List

Electronic home construction (DIY) is undergoing a boom at the moment with Maker and Hacker groups springing up everywhere. A new amateur Radio builder list has started to cater for the growing interest in building simple projects.

If you are currently a ham radio builder, or interested in becoming one, the Hamradio-builder mailing list has been created with you in mind.

Diane Bruce, VA3DB says of the list, "A recent look at some old 73 Magazines brought to mind the simple projects this magazine produced.

So my thought was to do something similar, but meant for the web instead of dead tree. I am not talking a full fledged magazine, but a website where we can put simple beginner type articles, with copious photos and good instructions. We hope it will become a bit like Maker Magazine but for the radio amateur."

The project is just getting started. If you are interested in joining this community you can sign up for the list at: