ARLA/CLUSTER: PJ4C BONAIR

Quarta-Feira, 4 de Janeiro de 2012 - 12:16:02 WET

De: Jose Albuquerque
Enviada: quarta-feira, 4 de Janeiro de 2012 10:50
Para: João Gonçalves Costa
Assunto: PJ4C BONAIR

Joao bom dia

acho que esta informação possa ser divulgada pois é do interesse dos dx'man...

um bom ano e tudo de bom

J.Albuquerque
CT1AOZ

Hi friends
PRESS RELEASE:
PJ4C 2012 - Official Bulletin No 3
All the team wish you an happy New Year 2012.
We are now a few days from departure and all the team is very enthusiastic.
In mid-December around 600Kg of equipment has left Europe to Bonaire, Peter PJ4NX will take care of it until our arrival.
Jeff F6AOJ has repaired equipment damaged in TJ9PF last year, Mat F5PED has prepared the 30m 4sq, and Yann F1NGP has configured all the computer network.
Thanks to all the F6KOP team everything has been prepared and packed on time. Eric ON7RN and Peter PJ4NX have organized everything with the shipper.
We will use the following equipment :
5x FT 450
1x ICOM IC7200 & 7000
1x K3
6x ACOM 1010
1x  50 MHz PA
4x SPIDERBEAM 5 BANDS
1x SPIDER  3 BANDS
1x SPIDERBEAM WARC
1x 5ELEMENT 50 MHz I0JXX
1x VERTICAL 20m
1x FOUR SQUARE 30m
1x FOUR SQUARE 40m
2x VERTICALS 80 (CW and SSB)
1x VERTICAL 40m
1x L 160m
BEVERAGES
We have also in-band filters for 80 and 75m simultaneous operation. Jean Paul F8BJI made the operating schedules. The 7th station will be used on 6m (sometimes as a beacon on 50.104MHz, please let us know is there are any openings)
F4AJQ leader, F6ENO co leader, F1NGP leader SSB, F8BJI leader Digi, F9IE leader CW.
F5UFX will be our pilot and webmaster
F5NQL will be in charge of communication
F9IE is our QSL manager
Logs will be uploaded as frequently as possible..
Departure is scheduled from Paris January 12, 2012 morning, arrival in Bonaire late in the evening.
We would like to thanks our sponsors for their help. Of course you could help us to cover the expense for shipping all equipment, even small contributions are very appreciated, you could use paypal on our web site or send an email to f6eno  wanadoo.fr<mailto:f6eno  wanadoo.fr> .
See you in the pile-up
Best 73's from all the team.
www.PJAC.com<http://www.pjac.com/>

--
Não mostre para os outros o endereço eletrônico de seus amigos.
Use "Cco" (ou "Bcc")- cópia oculta- para enviar seus e-mails.