ARLA/CLUSTER: Faixa nos 5 MHz (60m) para o Serviço Amador agendada para 2015 e 2018

Sexta-Feira, 17 de Fevereiro de 2012 - 12:11:53 WET

WRC-12: Resolution COM6/12

Hans Blondeel Timmerman PB2T reports on the latest news from
WRC-12 in Geneva about Resolution COM6/12 regarding 5300 kHz.

The WRC-12 Pleneary, in all night session, concluded on the agenda for WRC-15 and WRC-18. Resolution COM6/12 is of particular interest for the amateur service and calls for a possible allocation to the amateur service on a secondary basis at around 5300 kHz. The full text of the resolution can be found in the spectrum part of the IARU-R1 website at
http://www.iaru-r1.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=183&Itemid=136.

The preparations for WRC-15 start next week when the Conference Preparatory Meeting will meet. This means that we IARU Region 1 Executive Committee and the IARU Region 1 Member Societies won't have time for a break. We will continue to contribute to the work of the ITU Study Groups and the Regional Telecommunications Organizations as well as the national WRC preparations. As a first action I would like to ask you to check the status of 5 MHz on the same page and report any changes to G3PSM or PB2T.

IARU Region 1
http://www.iaru-r1.org/