ARLA/CLUSTER: Discurso do Secretário-Geral da UIT Dr Hamadoun I. Touré (HB9EHT) no 50ª Aniversario da IARC

Terça-Feira, 7 de Fevereiro de 2012 - 13:05:15 WET

Speech by ITU Secretary-General, Dr Hamadoun I. Touré HB9EHT

On February 3, Dr Hamadoun I. Touré HB9EHT, gave the opening speech for the International Amateur Radio Club (IARC) 50th Anniversary Celebration.

In it he said "Radio and wireless communications have been magical to me as long as I can remember."

Read the full speech on the ITU website at
http://www.itu.int/en/osg/speeches/Pages/2012-02-03.aspx