ARLA/CLUSTER: Horarios e frequencias da estação experimental WF9XJD em Spread Spectrum - ROS.

Quinta-Feira, 2 de Fevereiro de 2012 - 12:52:55 WET

WF9XJD Experimental Station Operating Schedule

The experimental station WF9XJD will be active Thursday, Feb 2 using HF Spread Spectrum and radio amateurs are requested to participate as monitoring stations using the free ROS soundcard software.

Schedule for HF spread spectrum transmissions:

Note - Dial frequencies.

Date: 02 Feb 2012
Time: 0000Z - 0155Z
Frequencies(MHz): 10.132(primary ), 10.133 (alt #1), and 10.134MHz (alt #3)
Modes: ROS16/500, ROS8/500, ROS4/500
Bandwidth: 0.5 KHz
ROS Version: 6.9.0
Transceiver: Flex 5000A
Transmitter Power: 0.5 to 25 Watts

Date: 02 Feb 2012
Time: 0200Z - 0355Z
Frequencies(MHz): 7055(Primary), 7.039(alt #1), 7044(alt #2), 7115(alt #3)
Modes: ROS 16/500, ROS 8/500, ROS 8/500, ROS16/2000, ROS8/2000, ROS4/2000
Bandwidth: <=2.5 KHz