ARLA/CLUSTER: HamSatDroid : Aplicações gratuitas Android para Satelites de Amador

Quarta-Feira, 1 de Fevereiro de 2012 - 16:43:54 WET

HamSatDroid App

Dave G4DPZ brings news of a new version of the free HamSatDroid app now available on the Android Market.

I've changed HamSatDroid:
- to use my SGP4 implementation, as used in GENSO.
- plot three orbits ahead on the map
- plot the footprint
- take keps from celestrak

I've got quite a few more changes in development, thanks to the
feedback we've had from the existing users.
https://sites.google.com/site/hamsatdroid/

Opinions are sought about making a small charge and paying the income into satellite building funds and supporting a server which might be introduced to improve functionality of the app.

73

Dave, G4DPZ
Email dave<at>g4dpz.me.uk

AMSAT-NA Life Member