ARLA/CLUSTER: EURAO, is only for European hams ???

Associação de Radioamadores do Litoral Alentejano cs5arla gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 3 de Dezembro de 2012 - 10:28:20 WET

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: EURAO <eurao  eurao.org>
Date: 2012/12/2
Subject: EURAO, is only for European hams ???
   [image: EURAO]<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCAwAIBgZWBx0CDQQdAVYEBFA%3D>
European
Radio Amateurs' Organization open to the world wide amateur radio community
[image: news]

Amateur Radio News...
 EURAO: is only for European
hams?<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCAwAIBgZWCB0CDQQdAVYEBFA%3D>
[image:
new]

<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCAwAIBgZWCR0CDQQdAVYEBFA%3D>Several
questions have come to our headquarters asking if
*EURAO* membership is only for European citizens and the answer is: *ABSOLUTELY
NOT!*

Either individual or association membership are open to hams world wide.
Even there is no limit of member associations by country. More than one is
possible.

*EURAO* is not limited to EU countries or countries in geographical Europe,
although its lobbying efforts are starting here.

So your support to our projects is welcome no matter where you are. For
only *10 euros* you can become
member<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCAwAIBgZVAB0CDQQdAVYEBFA%3D>and
get
all this<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCAwAIBgZVAR0CDQQdAVYEBFA%3D>
.

Unsubscribe: If you do not wish to receive this newsletter any more, just
receive it in another email, tell us the old and new address, and we will
change it.
© 2005-2012 *EURAO - European Radio Amateurs'
Organization<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCAwAIBgZWBx0CDQQdAVYEBFA%3D>
*

--

--
Este e-mail destina-se a fornecer informações de utilidade para os