ARLA/CLUSTER: Previsões de propagação diarias (às 13:00 UTC) para MF/HF/6M

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 21 de Agosto de 2012 - 10:35:15 WEST

NZ4O MF/HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast - Now Published Daily

For my amateur radio and SWL friends around the world:

Note! the NZ4O MF/HF/6M Radio Wave Propagation Forecast is now
published on a 'daily' basis around 1300 UTC. There will be no daily
email notice about it.

It can be found at http://www.solarcycle24.org and
http://www.wcflunatall.com/propagation.htm

Just an FYI I've begun writing a new book on MF, HF and VHF radio wave
propagation.

The title of the book is" Radio Wave Propagation For Amateurs". The
subtitle is "Layman Level Explanations Of Seemingly Mysterious Radio
Wave Propagation Occurrences".

It will be written for amateur radio operators and shortwave radio
listeners. It will be published as an e-book and also as a paperback.
I don't have an estimated completion date as of yet but am throwing
out 2013 as a ballpark guess.

73 & GUD DX,

Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O

Lakeland, FL, USA

thomasfgiella  tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Amateur & SWL Radio Autobiography: http://www.nz4o.com

NZ4O MF/HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org

Harmful Man Induced (Anthropogenic) Climate Change (Global Warming)
Refuted: http://www.globalwarminglie.org

• All propagation reports can be found at:
http://www.southgatearc.org/propagation