ARLA/CLUSTER: Propostas a apresentar ao GAREC 2012

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 9 de Agosto de 2012 - 18:21:50 WEST

GAREC 2012 - Call for Papers

Delegates representing their amateur radio Emergency Communications
Services division, National Societies or clubs are cordially invited to
submit proposals, information papers and reports, including those on the
activities of your Society with respect specifically and only to any
emergency or disaster relief operations that your Society may have actively
participated in from September 2011 onwards.

Documents are preferred in electronic form (MS Word file) using the
Conference document template, and are to be submitted to:
secretariat  mygarec2012.com.

When laying out the document format, please use A4 (29.7cm x 21cm) size
paper with 3 cm or more margins on all four sides. The title page should
have a top margin of 6 cm or more. Please do not put page headers/footers.

Closing dateline of your submission to our Secretariat: 31st September 2012
after which we will communicate with you as to your presentation timeslot
or otherwise.

Please note that in the event of us obtaining too many submissions, the
GAREC 2012 Steering Committee will select the most appropriate papers for
presentation at this conference. All other submitted materials will then be
compiled into a booklet “MyGAREC 2012 Conference Papers (Additional
Material)†if time permits, for distribution to all delegates for their
personal reading and these will be posted on our MyGAREC 2012 website for
personal downloading at your own convenience.

The Organising Committee
MyGAREC 2012