ARLA/CLUSTER: Cão farejante - Spectrum Analyzer

Terça-Feira, 10 de Abril de 2012 - 18:37:47 WEST

De: ct-comunicacoes-e-tecnologias  googlegroups.com [mailto:ct-comunicacoes-e-tecnologias  googlegroups.com] Em nome de Antonio Matias
Enviada: terça-feira, 10 de Abril de 2012 15:56
Para: ct-comunicacoes-e-tecnologias  googlegroups.com
Assunto: [CT-Com. & Tec.] Cão farejante

Boas
E já vão em  12.4Ghz
http://www.signalhound.com/index.htm

[http://www.signalhound.com/SA124A%20topsmall.jpg]

Features

 *   RF Frequency Range: 100 kHz to 12.4 GHz
 *   Wide dynamic range: -151 dBm to +10 dBm
 *   Resolution bandwidths (RBW) of 0.1 Hz to 250 KHz and 6 MHz

    *   6 MHz RBW available as an IF output centered at 36.1 MHz

 *   Includes a High Dynamic Range Measuring Receiver

    *   0.25 dB relative accuracy
    *   0 dBm to -125 dBm, 100 kHz to 1 GHz
    *   0 dBm to -115 dBm, 1 GHz to 4.4 GHz
    *   Adjustable digital audio filters
    *   Accurate AM and FM measurements

 *   No external power supply needed - draws power from a dual USB cable
 *   Powerful Digital Signal Processing happens on the PC
 *   Software and Hardware included for one low price
 *   Additional Third-Party Software Packages are available

    *   TSCM software is available, and is being marketed
as "Kestrel TSCM Software" through www.pdtg.ca<http://www.pdtg.ca/>

 *   Write your own software with our free Application Programming Interface (API)

    *   I/Q Data up to a 240 KHz bandwidth
    *   Frequency Sweeps up to 140 MHz per second

 *   Compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems
 *   AM and FM Demodulation Measurements
 *   USB 2.0 communications at 480 MBPS
 *   Demodulates AM/FM/SSB/CW audio in real-time
 *   Automation capability using our API
 *   Measures 8 inches long
 *   Weighs 12 ounces
--