ARLA/CLUSTER: Field-day desde um triciclo em HF

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 4 de Abril de 2012 - 22:01:03 WEST

The Salmon Run - Tricycle Mobile
http://www.youtube.com/user/K6BBQsHamShack?feature=watch

 http://youtu.be/OJBUog1oK04
**
*Rem, K6BBQ* has released another of his great tricycle mobile videos.
In this video, he's contacting stations in the Washington State Salmon Run.

Rem runs 5 watts using an FT-857D, and uses a Buddistick antenna, an 18ah
gel cell battery and a 10 watt solar panel to help keep the battery
topped-up.

The Youtube description reads: http://youtu.be/Q1molUU62uc
September 17, 2011 was the 20th Washington State Salmon Run (a.k.a. the
Washington State QSO Party). I was tricycle mobile and as there was also a
QRP contest, I kept my power at 5 watts all day. There was good weather and
good radio conditions for making QSOs. Oh and good burritos.