ARLA/CLUSTER: Quem advinha o dia da queda do ARIssat-1 ?

Sexta-Feira, 2 de Setembro de 2011 - 10:19:41 WEST

ARISSatContest
[http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/images/fck_images/arissatlogotight.jpg][http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/images/fck_images/Running%20Chicken(2).jpg]
"Oh my goodness!" said Chicken Little.  "The sky is falling! I must go and tell the king!"

AMSAT is happy to announce the ARISSat-1/KEDR Chicken Little Contest. This is your opportunity to calculate, or guess, when ARISSat-1/KEDR falls out of orbit. This is defined as the time it crosses an altitude of 78 kilometers, which is considered to be the point of no return. While not part of the contest, the actual reentry may be visible depending on location. Reports are encouraged.

As in the past, we will have three divisions:

Student category for Kindergarten through grade 8 .
Student category for High School, grades 9 through 12 .
All others will be in the adult category.

In addition to individual students, we encourage classes or organizations such as science clubs to make group submissions. Submissions are limited to one per person or group. Members of a group making a submission may not submit a second, individual entry.

Adults and individual students should include their name and amateur callsign if they have one.
Individual students should also give their grade in school.
Student groups should include the name of their group or class, school, and which category they represent.
Please give the UTC date in the format of day, month, year, hours, minutes, and seconds.
Finally, we would like to know your city, state, province or region, and your country.
Submissions will close on 15 October 2011 at 23:59:00 UTC.
The closest predictions in each category will be recognized for their achievement.
Send your submissions to CHICKENLITTLE  ARISSAT1.ORG<mailto:CHICKENLITTLE  ARISSAT1.ORG>.
 Good luck!

--
António Matias

CT1FFU - CR5A

www.dxpatrol.com<http://www.dxpatrol.com>

QRV: HF, 6m, 4m,2m,70cm,23cm
SSB, CW, MGM
DX, EME, Contest,Sat.

Fonte: ct-comunicacoes-e-tecnologias Em nome de António Matias
--
Para mais informações/opções visite o site, e edite a sua conta:
http://groups.google.com/group/ct-comunicacoes-e-tecnologias?hl=en?hl=pt-PT