ARLA/CLUSTER: O "Alternador de Alexanderson" volta a emitir hoje em 17, 2kHz

Segunda-Feira, 24 de Outubro de 2011 - 12:09:17 WEST

SAQ 17.2 kHz transmissions today

Two transmissions are planned from SAQ in Sweden on 17.2 kHz CW for United Nations Day, Monday, October 24, at 10:30 and 18:00 UTC.

The SAQ website says:

On the first transmission, a message will be sent at 10:30 UTC. We start the transmitter at 10:10 UTC for tuning.

Please note that no QSL will be given at this time, but we want you to mail and correspond with us at http://www.unday.org/

Next transmission on United Nations Day takes place at 18:00 UTC. We start the transmitter at 17:30 UTC. No QSL will be given.

SAQ Website
http://www.alexander.n.se/startsida_e.htm

A soundcard-based SAQ VLF receiver
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/october2008/soundcard_saq_receiver.htm