ARLA/CLUSTER: 28 MHz será uma banda perdida para o Serviço de Amador.?C.Bs, Taxis, Emissoras religiosas, etc.

Quarta-Feira, 12 de Outubro de 2011 - 12:34:39 WEST

28 MHz - a lost band?

The September edition of the International Amateur Radio Union Monitoring System (IARUMS) newsletter asks is 28 MHz a lost band ?

The newsletter says:

28 MHz - a lost band?
We found much CB-like traffic (AM, FM, SSB) between 28 and 29.7 MHz in September 2011. Origins: Europe, Brazil, Far East. Besides that we observed, that the band is still crowded of numerous CIS taxi-cabs in FM.

The conditions on the upper bands are raising, so we are able to recognize and realize the "apocalypse" on our exclusive band. Many authorities seem to be helpless or not interested in this disaster.

The International Amateur Radio Union Monitoring System (IARUMS) Region 1 Septembert 2011 newsletter can be read at
http://www.iarums-r1.org/iarums/news2011/news1109.pdf

Please log your reports of Amateur Band intruders online at
http://peditio.net/intruder/bluechat.cgi

Monitor the short wave bands on-line with a web based SDR receiver http://www.websdr.org/

IARU Monitoring System
http://www.iaru-r1.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=39&Itemid=87